Friday, October 30, 2009

Wednesday September 30, 2009

Hi! So, it's Wednesday and because I have kitchen duty all day tomorrow, I can send a letter on the way out! :)


I got my name tags, dog tags and name badges (it's like a name tag pin for our Blues.) My name is really tiny. We will get them sewn on our uniforms Monday! :) I also got my military ID today. It's horrible. I look dead cause I was so tired when they took it.

Time is flying by faster! So, that's exciting! I have a few girls in my flight I'm getting closer to, so it has provided me with more laughs. I'm not having a horrible time. I just hope time continues to fly.

Tomorrow is October 1st, my first government pay day. Woot! It shouldn't be that much, but it's something!

I can now do 30 pushups and 40 situps in a minute. That's one minute each. We work out all the time.

Kristi

0 comments: