I have a minute and wanted to write again. I just got done rolling my shirts and socks and trying to perfect my wall locker! It's never good enough :)
So, today we learned this fun drill movement. I can't remember the name of it, but I was having fun turning left and right as a whole flight.
Anywho, I think I might have injured my abs a little. The left side started hurting when I started doing sit-ups today. It hurts like a mofo when I try to do it. Just not enough time to heal before it gets strained again.
I'm going to the Wicca service to do the mayvine (I think that's how you spell it) ritual thing. There is gonna be juice and Nilla wafers and I don't have to eat fast. I feel like I'm constantly starving. I eat 3 times a day, but we are always doing something. I feel like I've lost some weight already...That's what happens when I take sugar out of my diet!
I'm a 2nd weeker starting tomorrow... so I'll graduate when I'm an eight weeker. I really need to go to bed. I want to write more. It's my escape from here for a moment. I feel like I'm in a dreamland here. I always think that the concept of basic is wise. I mean you take hundreds of everyday people and turn them into airmen. But the things we do are just silly sometimes. We have hardly any freedom. I really don't see myself staying in for longer than six years.
SLEEP...what I need and what I won't get enough of... Things I miss the most...a good shower! I can't wait to take a 30 minute shower!

0 comments:
Post a Comment