I hope that the rain [in Atlanta] has calmed down by now. I'm not sure what church I will go to Sunday. I actually might go Mormon. There is a girl in my flight that is Mormon. It's just a break from the regular schedule of life. It's almost the same thing day after day. We don't go off base. It's a bunch of trainees that meet together in random buildings. It's not a normal church environment. We can't even talk to the guys.
My aches and pains are fine. I'll have moments of being sore, but I'm not gonne be ripped or anything like that when I'm done. When we work out two or three times a day...which has become rare. I'm just tired. Everyone in the flight is starting to get sick. But we are toughin it our and making it. I'm still holdin up like a champ! :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment